Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
The website myradio.store is publicly available to users and operates in compliance with the applicable laws of the Republic of Latvia.
Our email: email@example.com
If you are the owner of exclusive rights, including:
- exclusive right of reproduction
- exclusive right of public display
- exclusive right to be made known to the public
and your rights are in any way violated by the use of the site myradio.store, we ask you to immediately report the violation to the Complaints Department in writing (electronically), in accordance with our recommendations below.
If you discover any violations, please provide us with the following information:
1. Information about the object of copyright in respect of which the infringement occurred:
- The name of the product or work.
- The official product or work page or text source on the Internet (if available).
- For Legal Entities / Rights Holder, audio and video materials - Rental Certificate (copy).
- For a Legal Person / Owner of Photos and Graphic Materials - a document confirming the right of ownership or copyright for the image.
2. Data about the right holder:
- Full name of the legal entity. Or passport data of an individual.
- Postal address. (In case of discrepancy between the legal and postal address - the obligatory indication of the legal address).
- The site of the right holder in a network the Internet (at its presence).
- License for the right to operate (if such activity is licensed in the manner prescribed by law).
- Contact person of the right holder (full name, position, phone number, email).
3. Data of the person filing the complaint.
- Copy of the power of attorney for actions on behalf of the Rights Holder (not required if the person filing the complaint - the head of the company of the Rights Holder).
- Claim data.
- Full description of the essence of the violation of rights (why the dissemination of this information is prohibited by the Rights Holder).
Subscription on the legality of actions (filled out by hand and sent in a scanned version). Required for every complaint. In the shape of:
I, “Name”, acting on behalf of “Legal name of the copyright holder” on the basis of the power of attorney “data of power of attorney” testify that all the data specified in this appeal are correct, “Name of the person” (Copyright Holder) - is the owner of exclusive property rights, including :
- exclusive right to reproduce;
- exclusive right to distribution;
- exclusive right to public display;
- exclusive right to bring to the public.
All of the above rights are valid in the territory of the Republic of Latvia, all issues related to the payment of remuneration to the authors of the work are settled by the Copyright Holder, the Copyright Holder is not aware of the claims of third parties regarding these rights.
In case of claims to the resource myradio.store by third parties related to the violation of their rights (including consumer rights) regarding a deleted / blocked post or gallery, the Copyright Holder takes all necessary measures to resolve claims, as well as possible disputes, in including judicial.
The copyright holder shall settle claims, claims, or claims of third parties, as well as fully reimburse myradio.store for expenses and losses (including lost profits, payment for a lawyer, etc.) related to the compensation of claims, claims, claims of third parties upon violation of their rights, as well as other claims related to illegal or erroneous blocking or removal of a post or gallery at the request of the Copyright Holder.